Advanced Digital Marketing Course
INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
Digital marketing is process of interacting with customers, building and maintaining customer relations using Digital Platforms. It includes marketing of products and services over internet, through Mobiles, Laptops, Desktops and all Digital Mediums. Digital Marketing is a targeted, measurable and interactive way of marketing which helps businesses minimizing the marketing cost and maximizing the results.
Digital Marketing is the ‘need of the hour’ or we can say ‘backbone of any business today’. Each and every business needs to be Digitally strong to stand in the market. It also help building great brands by increasing the recall value of the brand. Digital word of mouth spreads on faster pace than physical word of mouth.
Why Learn Digital Marketing?
- Demand of the Profession: Digital Marketing is an industry which is growing at the rate of 42% per annum where other industries are struggling with 5-10% growth rate. In India, easy availability of mobile phones and internet has helped to grow the number of internet users. Total number of internet users in India are around 500Million and increasing.
- Progressive and changing with time: Being a new industry yet it is very progressive and keeps adopting new skills and technologies. New ways, tactics are coming in every day in the industry. Search Engine algorithms, Ads displaying algorithms, trends of interacting with customers are changing regularly. Every day people learn and experiment with new things which makes Digital Marketing an interesting and growing profession.
- Transferable Skill: Digital Marketing is a skill which people can apply on any type of Industry. Only the products and services might change from industry to industry but the Digital Marketing tactics, skills remain same for different industries.
- Not bound to particular background: To learn Digital Marketing one need not to have some particular background. Anybody from any educational background can learn Digital Marketing.
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing:
Digital Marketing Industry offers full freedom to build your career. It can be working on a big role in a big brand or it can be building your own business.
Jobs in Digital Marketing: There are around 7Lacs jobs available in Digital Marketing and salaries range is as below:
For fresher: from 3.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per annum
For experienced: 12 Lacs to 80 Lacs and there is no upper bar for maximum salary
Types of other opportunities:
- Start working as a full time or part time freelancer by taking projects online
- Become and entrepreneur and start your own online business
- Become a Digital Marketing Consultant and provide services to clients
IT Kart’s Digital Marketing Course:
IT Kart offers Digital Marketing Courses for Students, Working Professionals, Small Business Owners and anybody who is interested to learn Digital Marketing. In this course individuals learn while working on live projects which gives enough of practical knowledge of the subject. Also this course gives an enriching experience of working in this continuously growing industry which will make them c0mpetitive in the market.
This course is planned according to the convenience of individuals:
Students: Can complete the course as 6Weeks/6Months Training Program
Working Professionals/Business Owners: Can attend evening batches according to availability
Corporate Trainings: Companies can plan trainings for employees over weekends or less hectic weekdays
Get Trained by “Google Certified Instructors.“
12 INDUSTRY GLOBAL CERTIFICATIONS.
Industry’s Most Comprehensive & Practical Program.
Black hat techniques that are known to very few worldwide
Make money from blogging.
Industrial Case Studies.
Complete in 3 or 6 Months.
Free Tools worth Rs 75,000+.
100% Placement Assistance.* Thanks to our placement team.
Free Lifetime Membership. (No Terms & Conditions apply)
- Digital Marketing Introduction
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Website planning & Creation
- Adsense & Blogging
- Email Marketing
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Contextual Marketing
- Online Display Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- How To Grab Freelancing Projects
- Spying on Competitors Marketing Strategies
- Growth Hacking
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Web Marketing
- Online Business Plan
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 274
- Assessments Yes